From Minion Masters Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help Minion Masters Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Minion Masters Wiki by .
Rage and Frenzy are permanent and don't stack if applied multiple times, as in any other case.
If the Shield is depleted it can be reapplied if the enemy casts a spell again.
- Xiao Long was added in Update 15 - Happy Lunar New Year! (26 Jan, 2017)
- Xiao Long's initial ability was: Punishes opponents whenever they cast spells, dealing damage to them.
- In Update 33 - The ssstrongest snake (21 Jun, 2017) Xiao Long's Spell Punish damage was increasing from 150 to 250
- In Update 58 - Frisky Friend Fiesta! (7 Feb, 2018) Xiao Long was reworked:
- No longer deals damage to the enemy Master when they cast a spell.
- Now when an enemy Master casts a spell Xiao Long gains Rage, Frenzy and Shield.
- Rage and frenzy are permanent , as always.
- Shield can be reapplied if spent and the opponent plays another Spell.
- Damage increased from 20 to 25
- Health increased from 75 to 80
- Attack speed increased from 1.2s to 1.3s
- In Update 76 - Avatars and much more! (12 Sep, 2018) the speed of Xiao Long was increased from 4 to 7.