||If he dies, it will polymorph a random enemy Unit into a friendly Mana Puff!
||Ground & Air
||60 (DPS: 33.4)
|Healing per second:
Wizard Puff is one of the Minion cards in Minion Masters.
- Wizard Puff's polymorph effect chooses its target the moment that Wizard Puff dies, but still has travel time before it gets there.
- On death effect may retarget to another unit if its first target dies while charging. Also accounts for projected damage, and projects damage itself.
- If the targeted unit dies before polymorph reaches it, no Mana Puff will be generated.
- Units that are inside of a Black Hole cannot be targeted by it. However, if already targeted, the targeted unit will be turned into a puff even if it enters Black Hole while the polymorph is traveling towards it.
- On death effects do not take place for the polymorhped unit.(If Undying Skeleton is hit by polymorph, no further skeletons will resurrect from it; if Morgrul the Swarmer King is hit by polymorph, he will not roar etc.)
- If Spiritmancer or Blastmancer are attacking a target which is polymorphed, their kill effects are still triggered.
- Wizard Puff's original ability was: When it dies, it deals 1000 damage to a random enemy. This was able to hit the enemy Master Tower.
- In Update 9 - First of many (8 Dec, 2016) Wizard Puff's death star was changed to no longer hit the enemy Master Tower.
- In Update 10 - Friendly Battles (15 Dec, 2016) Wizard Puff was reworked: Now, when it dies, it polymorphs a random enemy unit into a friendly Mana Puff.
- In Update 56 - Happy new year, Masters! (3 Jan, 2018) Wizard Puff's on death effect targeting was tweaked:
- It may now retarget to another unit if its first target dies while charging.
- Also accounts for projected damage, and projects damage itself.
- In Update 67 - Give it up for House Valor! (31 May, 2018) Wizard Puff's damage was increased from 50 to 60
- In Update 84 - Rise of the Howling Moon (17 Dec, 2018) Wizard Puff received the following changes:
- Attack speed reduced from 2s to 1.8s
- Attack delay reduced from 1s to 0.9s