From Minion Masters Wiki
Soul Stealer reduces his attack cooldown and attack delay by 20% per kill.
Max 10 kills.
|Kills||Attack Speed||Attack Delay||DPS|
|0||1.5 sec||0.6 sec||33.3|
|1||1.2 sec||0.5 sec||41.6|
|2||1.0 sec||0.4 sec||50|
|3||0.9 sec||0.3 sec||55.5|
|4||0.8 sec||0.3 sec||62.5|
|5||0.7 sec||0.3 sec||71.4|
|6||0.6 sec||0.2 sec||83.33|
|7||0.6 sec||0.2 sec||83.33|
|8||0.5 sec||0.2 sec||100|
|9||0.5 sec||0.2 sec||100|
|10||0.5 sec||0.2 sec||100|
- Originally, Soul Stealer reduced his attack speed and attack delay by a flat amount per kill.
- In Update 12 - Blast Entry (5 Jan, 2017) the range of the Soul Stealer was increased from 6 to 8
- In Update 29 - Give it up for Team Brawny! (17 May, 2017) Soul Stealer's mana cost was reduced from 6 to 5
- In Update 44 - Double Dragon (13 Sep, 2017) Soul Stealer received the following changes:
- Attack speed reduced from 1.9s to 1.6s
- Attack speed reduction per kill reduced from 0.15s to 0.1s
- In Update 56 - Happy new year, Masters! (3 Jan, 2018) Soul Stealer received the following changes:
- Health increased from 160 to 180
- Attack delay reduced from 0.9s to 0.6s
- In Update 74 - Season of Raging Heat (15 Aug, 2018) Soul Stealer was reworked:
- Attack speed reduced from 1.6s to 1.5s
- Now reduces attack speed and attack delay by 20% per kill.