Caption[edit | edit source]
Settsu used to be a soldier. She's been deployed in many campaigns during her years and been through countless battles. Eventually she got tired of all the rules *******t and went "on her own ****ing plan". How exactly she acquired the mech suit is unknown, but it's cutting edge prototype technology. She joined the games because she likes a good scrap, and the prize at the end will let her finally fulfill her personal objective..
Description[edit | edit source]
Settsu is a bad-ass ex-soldier that never plays by the rules. She can enter the Arena herself to annihilate enemies with superior firepower.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Basic Attack[edit | edit source]
- Settsu fires her range 10 Pulse Rifle once per second for 40 damage. After 5 shots she has to reload for 5 seconds. (DPS: 20 with reload, 40 without reload)
Perks[edit | edit source]
Blast Entry (Unlocks at 20 XP)
- Add the card Blast Entry to Settsu's deck.
- Settsu enters the battlefield dealing 50 damage on impact and gaining a 300 health shield.
Combat Reload (Unlocks at 60 XP)
- When Settsu casts a Spell, she instantly reloads her gun
High Powered Laser (Unlocks at 120 XP)
- Settsu's first shot after a reload deals double damage, pierces enemies and stuns them for 3 seconds