Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Settsu used to be a soldier. She's been deployed in many campaigns during her years and been through countless battles. Eventually she got tired of all the rules *******t and went "on her own ****ing plan". How exactly she acquired the mech suit is unknown, but it's cutting edge prototype technology. She joined the games because she likes a good scrap, and the prize at the end will let her finally fulfill her personal objective..
Settsu is a bad-ass ex-soldier that never plays by the rules. She can enter the Arena herself to annihilate enemies with superior firepower.
- Settsu fires her range 10 Pulse Rifle once per second for 40 damage. After 5 shots she has to reload for 5 seconds. (DPS: 20 with reload, 40 without reload)
Blast Entry (Unlocks at 20 XP)
- Add the card Blast Entry to Settsu's deck.
- Settsu enters the battlefield dealing 50 damage on impact and gaining a 300 health shield.
Combat Reload (Unlocks at 60 XP)
- When Settsu casts a Spell, she instantly reloads her gun
High Powered Laser (Unlocks at 120 XP)
- Settsu's first shot after a reload deals double damage, pierces enemies and stuns them for 3 seconds
- Settsu was released in Update 12 - Blast Entry (5 Jan, 2017)
- In Update 13 - Scratty Tech (13 Jan, 2017) Settsu received the following changes
- Basic Attack:
- Damage reduced from 50 to 40
- First perk (Blast Entry):
- Damage reduced from 100 to 50
- Cast delay increased from 2s to 3.5s
- Basic Attack: