From Minion Masters Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help Minion Masters Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Minion Masters Wiki by .
When revived by a Tombstone, Red Golem's HP is recalculated as if the card has been played again (in case the Master's health has changed up or down past the half-way point since the card was originally played).
- Red Golem was added in Update 12 - Blast Entry (5 Jan, 2017)
- Red Golem initially had no health and his ability was: When played, gains health equal to your Master's missing health (note: when you had full health, it instantly died when played)
- In Update 24 - The portal closes! (12 Apr, 2017) Red Golem was reworked:
- Now has a base health of 800
- When played, if your Master is below 50% health, it gains double health (increases to 1600)