Spawns as an egg which hatches to become a Re-Boomer. If the egg is destroyed before it hatches, the unit is killed. If the Re-boomer dies, it becomes another egg. The only way to permanently destroy a Re-boomer is to destroy it while it's an egg, before it hatches.
- Egg health: 40
- Hatch time: 3.5 sec.
Volco's third perk, Tempers Flaring, does not give Rage (+50% damage) to Re-boomer since Re-boomer's damage type is classed as 'special', not 'melee'.
- In Update 42 - Hear me roar! (23 Aug, 2017) Re-boomer's egg hatch time was reduced from 4s to 3.5s
- In Update 43 - You, me, and a whole world to explore! (30 Aug, 2017) Re-boomer's attack has been changed from melee to special. This affected the following interactions:
- In Update 76 - Avatars and much more! (12 Sep, 2018) The Re-boomer was changed to be the same unit as the egg, changing a number of interactions, such as:
- Buffs and debuffs will now carry on from the egg to the boomer
- Tombstones no longer ressurect boomers when they hatch, only when they die.
- Stealing control is no longer possible since debuffs such as curse and hypnotize will carry on from the egg to the boomer and vice-versa.