He’s an elite fighter of the Slither Servants, trained for decades in the art of fencing and agile maneuvers.
The Musketeer has the ability to avoid a melee attack with a parry, though he is still vulnerable to spells, ranged and special attacks.
If an enemy is nearby after a parry, he can riposte for double damage.
After parrying, it takes a short time for him to be able to parry again.
- Parry cooldown is 3 seconds.
- Parry lasts for 0.4 seconds.
- He moves 3 range away.
- He re-targets the closest target after moving away.
- If closest target is within 7 range, deals double damage while moving at 30 speed.
- 0.7 attack delay after performing riposte.
- It will not perform the moving animation if the riposte target is within 2 range.
- Can't parry or riposte while stunned.
- Musketeer was introduced in Update 34 - Team Battle Event (28 Jun, 2017)
- In update 65 - Legendary Draft Event! (24 Apr, 2018) Musketeer's damage was increased from 60 to 65