Morellia the Lich Queen, Ruler of the Cursed lands, Queen of Souls, and Dragon Binder. Her magical power is rivaled only by her sister Milloween, but unlike her sister, Morellia uses her powers mercilessly in pursuit of her own ambitions.
Wielding the Book of the Dead, she can call upon a host of powerful Death Magic to decimate her foes. However, the ancient soul trapped within the book is forever plotting its release.
In the end all will serve the Lich Queen.
Morellia the Lich Queen is a versatile spellcaster. She draws upon her Book of the Dead to grant her mastery over accursed magic, and she can call her pet dragon to her aid.
Necrotic Touch. Channels a beam of necrotic energy for 5 damage every 0.3 seconds with 10 range.
Slows the target's speed to 4.
Book of the Dead (Unlocks at 20 XP)
- Adds a One-use Card, Book of the Dead, to the top of Morellia's deck every 25 seconds.
- Book of the Dead: replace your hand with 4 options:
Unholy Bargain (Unlocks at 60 XP)
- Morellia unlocks the deepest mysteries from the sentinent Book of the Dead, empowering its effects:
Queen's Dragon (Unlocks at 120 XP)
- Add the card Queen's Dragon to Morellia's deck. Can only be played once.
- Queen's Dragon: Summons Nyrvir the Fallen who breathes spiritfire on the battlefield before she lands.
- Morellia's Book of the Dead can't be added to your deck more than once at a time. This means that you need to play the card and then wait 25 seconds to get the Book again.
- Morellia is unable to attack while you are choosing between the options of the Book.
- Morellia was added in Update 1.2 - Morellia the Lich Queen (19 Jun, 2019) as part of the Bones and Bravery Battle Pass theme and lore.
- In Update 1.3 (17 Jul, 2019) Morellia received the following changes: