As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Minion Masters is a game created by BetaDwarf.
- FAST-PACED HEAD-TO-HEAD DUELS
- Your eager Minions will blindly charge toward their opponents, leaving it entirely up to you to decide their course by where you play them.
- Minions can claim the bridges and destroy the rival Master.
- Claiming bridges earns you xp and allows you to level up, earning unique perks based on your chosen Master.
- You can also use mighty spells to tip the tide of the battle, for example with a well aimed healing fireball (it’s a thing) in the midst of your wounded troops.
- UNLOCK OR CRAFT MAGNIFICENT MINIONS AND SPARKLING SPELLS
- Like the Demon Warrior that grows stronger every time you play it - Raid boss time!
- Use a well-placed the Beam of DOOM! spell to obliterate any big minions that get too close - like the Demon Warrior ;)
- Or have fun with the peace-lovingMana Puff, that bounces onto the bridge and gives you extra mana as long as he’s happy - which is always.
- Of course, you could also get the Troubadour, a large, friendly gentleman with the greatest collection of bagpipe songs in history!
- REAL-TIME ONLINE MATCHES - FROM CASUAL TO LEGENDARY
- Play online against worthy opponents who think they can outwit you.
- Lightning-fast matches let you play “just one more” all the time.
- Or invite your friends for a good-natured romp. Just kidding, we know you’ll just show off your “Pure Legendary” deck!
- ”ANYTHING ELSE?”
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3, 2.4 Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT 240 or equivalent, minimum 512 MB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 6 GB available space