|This article is a stub. You can help Minion Masters Wiki by .|
Matchmaking is a game mechanic that connects players or teams of players of similar level in a multiplayer match.
Once the matchmaking in Minion Masters is initiated, the search process goes as follows:
- Searching for the player of the same rank that has also initiated the matchmaking process
- If a player that is eligible enters the matchmaking, check if he was one of the last opponents, if so, only accept if the matchmaking has been running for at least a minute.
- Widen the search by also looking for players one rank higher or lower than the previous range
- When the range of 20 ranks higher of lower is reached, stop widening the search criteria
- If the estimated wait time or the current wait time exceeds one minute, offer the fight with Queue Master
When a matchmaking process completes a new online match is started. The player can cancel the process at any time.
- This process is likely to change with respect to the size of the playerbase.
- It is possible to be matched against a player that was faced recently in less than a minute, this means the other player was the first to join initiate matchmaking.