Puffs are small legendary creatures that bring happiness and amazingness to all who meet them! They live in between the fabric of reality and can puff in and out of existence as they see fit.
Nobody knows why this one is dressed as a king, or why his favorite weapon is throwing old pans and pieces of cheese at the opponent, but his magic is definitely powerful.
King Puff is a trickster, he loves to confuse his opponents and keep bridge control just as he loves kingdom control.
- A slow but powerful attack dealing 75 damage to a single unit every 2.5sec, with a range of 8. (DPS: 30)
Trick Swap (Unlocks at 20 XP)
- Add the card Trick Swap to King Puffs deck.
- Swap the location of ALL minions on both bridges and stuns enemies for 4 sec.
- King Puff’s 4 and 5 mana Minion cards gain either Rage or Shield when played.
- The buff is randomly chosen, 50/50 for each.
- The buff is shown in your hand before you play the card.
- It only applies to Minion cards, not Minions spawned by Spells or Buildings.
Minion cards affected:
|Name||Mana||Count||Health||Range||AOE Range||Damage||Attack Speed||Attack Delay||DPS||Move Speed||Flying||Hits Flying||Only Buildings|
|Morgrul the Swarmer King||4||1||240||400||0||35||1,500||1,000||23.33333||7||No||No||No|
|Shielded Crossbow Dudes||4||3||25||8,000||15||1,500||250||10.0||5||No||Yes||No|
|Scott The Sensitive Savage||5||1||550||600||75||900||400||83.33334||6||No||No||No|
|Gax the World Bomb||5||1||25||450||0||150||1,200||500||125.0||5||No||No||No|
Bridge Shield (Unlocks at 120 XP)
- King Puff marks the bottom bridge and is immune to damage when controlling the marked bridge. Trick Swap moves the mark.
- In Update 12 - Blast Entry (5 Jan, 2017) King Puff's Second Perk was reworked:
- Before: King Puff summons a Mana Puff whenever he casts a spell.
- Now: Inspires all friendly minions on bridges giving them +25 damage.
- In Update 16 - Greetings Seasons! (7 Feb, 2017) King Puff's attack speed was reduced from 3s to 2.25s
- In Update 35 (5 Jul, 2017) King Puff's Basic Attack received the following changes:
- Attack speed increased from 2.25s to 2.5s
- Range reduced from 10 to 8
- In Update 45 - The First Step (28 Sep, 2017) King Puff's Third Perk was reworked:
- Before: King Puff is immune to damage when controlling a bridge
- Now: King Puff marks the bottom bridge and is immune to damage when controlling the marked bridge. Trick Swap moves the mark.
- In Update 58 - Frisky Friend Fiesta! (7 Feb, 2018)
- Before: Give friendly Minions on the Bridges Inspire (+25 damage)
- Now: King Puff’s 4 and 5 mana Minion cards gain either Rage or Shield when played.