Gax the World Bomb
|This article is a stub. You can help Minion Masters Wiki by .|
Spawns as an egg which hatches to become Gax the World Bomb. If the egg is destroyed before it hatches, the unit is killed without dealing world damage. If Gax the World bomb is killed, he deals 150 world damage (150 damage to all units, buildings and both Masters' towers).
- Egg health: 50
- Hatch time: 3.5 sec.
Units inside Black Hole do not receive world damage .
Gax receives +50% damage from rage.
- In Update 24 - The portal closes! (12 Apr, 2017) Gax egg health was increased from 40 to 50. This made Shock Rock no longer kill the Gax egg.
- In Update 32 - Careful aim (7 Jun, 2017) Gax's world damage was increased from 100 to 150.
- In Update 42 - Hear me roar! (23 Aug, 2017) Gax's egg hatch time was increased from 3s to 3.5s
- In Update 43 - You, me, and a whole world to explore! (30 Aug, 2017) Gax's attack has been changed from melee to special. This affected the following interactions:
- In Update 76 - Avatars and much more! (12 Sep, 2018) Gax the World Bomb was changed to be the same unit as the egg, changing a number of interactions, such as:
- Buffs and debuffs will now carry on from the egg to the boomer
- Tombstones no longer ressurect boomers when they hatch, only when they die.