From Minion Masters Wiki
Links to other pages related to various game mechanics:
- Mana and rate of mana generation
- A technical description of how Minions and Buildings behave after they have been summoned
- A detailed summary of statistics for the various spells and units.
It is also useful to note that:
- Range or distance: For comparison, the bridge is 8 units wide.
- Movement speed: 1 movement speed = 2 range per second
- Pushing: One unit can push another if it is bigger in size (determined by the "unit radius")
General Info[edit | edit source]