- Pre-rework (OUTDATED)
Each Demon Warrior card gains levels separately, when played.
The current level is displayed above the card before it is played.
Level 10 is the maximum possible level.
Playing the card gives it a stack.
Each Demon Warrior card gains stacks separately, when played.
The current stack is displayed above the card before it is played.
If the card has 5 or more stacks, the summoned Demon Warrior will have 750 health and 400 damage (160 DPS)
- Demon Warrior's initial ability was: Becomes more and more powerful, gains health and damage whenever she is played.
- In Update 13 - Scratty Tech (13 Jan, 2017) Demon warrior received the following changes:
- Attack speed increased from 1.2s to 1.5s
- Speed reduced from 5 to 2.
- In Update 41 - Very Tanky (16 Aug, 2017) Demon warrior received the following changes:
- Mana cost reduced from 7 to 6
- Base health and health grow per level down from 300 to 170
- Base damage and damage grow per level up from 30 to 40
- Attack speed increased from 1.5s to 2.5s
- Maximum level capped at 10 (previously no cap)
- In Update 47 - Production line (11 Oct, 2017) Demon warrior's base health and health grow per level was increased from 170 to 200.
- In Update 71 - Best of House Valor (11Jul, 2018) Demon warrior was reworked:
- Base Health increased from 200 to 400
- Base Damage increased from 40 to 100
- No longer scales linearly with levels
- After being played 5 times, she will gain +300 HP and +300 Damage
- This gives her a DPS of 160 once the condition is met.
- In Update 78 - Guardians of the Crystal Spire (9 Oct, 2018) Demon warrior's base health was increased from 400 to 450