From Minion Masters Wiki
- Always starts from the center of the range indicator circle
- Continues jumping to the nearest unit within 8 units of distance of where it last hit (as long as there is one).
- Hits each unit only once.
- There is a 275 ms delay between each bounce.
- Also hits invisible targets.
- Chain Lightning was added to the game in Update 14- Wild Cards! (19 Jan, 2017)
- In Update 14 - Happy Lunar New Year! (26 Jan, 2017) the bounce delay of the Chain Lightning was reduced from 352 ms to 275 ms.
- In Update 17 - Draft in the house! (17 Feb, 2017) Chain Lightning was changed to no longer hit invisible minions.
- In Update 19 - Achievement unlocked! (8 Mar, 2017) the last change was revert and Chain Lightning could hit invisible minions again.
- In Update 25 - Death from above (19 Apr, 2017) Chain Lightning cast delay was increased from instant to 2s.
- In Update 76 - Avatars and much more! (12 Sep, 2018) Chain Lightning was changed to also stun its targets for 0.5s.