|This article is a stub. You can help Minion Masters Wiki by .|
Whatever damage is done to a blood imp is also suffered by its controlling master. If a Cleaver hits a blood imp, then the master will take the full 300 damage of the hit , even though the blood imp has only 30 health (this is known as overkill damage).
- Blood Imps originally were Blood Swarmers, and damage dealt to their master could have been blocked by master immunity abilities.
- On Update 8 - Join the fray! (2 Dec, 2016) Blood Swarmers received the following changes:
- Damage down from 25 to 20
- Health down from 40 to 30
- This made their stats identical to Swarmers.
- On Update 13 - Scratty Tech (13 Jan, 2017) Blood Swarmers were reworked to Blood Imps:
- New visuals and ilustration
- Speed down from 10 to 5
- Attack speed increased from 1.1s to 1.2s
- On Update 40 - When things change... (9 Aug, 2017) Blood Imps were reworked:
- Damage dealt to their master now bypasses master immunity
- Damage down from 20 to 10
- Attack speed reduced from 1.2s to 1s.