From Minion Masters Wiki
While inside the black hole, Minions:
- are not affected by spells such as Beam of DOOM! or Spirit Infusion
- are not able to use any of their abilities, e.g. Priestess is not able to heal.
- timers continue to run down on effects such as being Stunned or Divine Warrior's shield
After the black hole finishes, minions:
- have their cooldowns reset. Attack delay reset means that Bazooka Scrat, Cleaver, etc. can attack immediately after being released from the black hole. Musketeer comes out of it as if he had just blocked a hit, needing a little time to get ready to Parry again.
- are returned in the same place they were before being affected by this card. In case where this would cause two objects to be at the same place, the one that was affected later is moved in random direction.
- re-acquire their target (they do not necessarily continue to target what they were targeting before entering the black hole)
- On Update 9 - First of many (8 Dec, 2016) Black hole's cast delay was reduced from 1s to 0.5s
- On Update 55 - Jingle spells... jingle spells... (14 Dec, 2017) Black hole's mana cost was increased from 2 to 3.
- On Update 64 - Legendary Draft Event! (24 Apr, 2018) Black hole received the following changes:
- Mana cost reduced from 3 to 2
- Duration reduced from 7s to 6s