Today we are making changes to the login system on Gamepedia to give you the option to merge your Gamepedia and Twitch accounts.
If you decide to merge your accounts, you’ll be able to log in to Gamepedia with your Twitch username and password, but all users will now be redirected to the main Gamepedia.com page to log on regardless of if you choose to merge your accounts or not. Learn more about the changes here.
Minion Masters is a game created by BetaDwarf.
Description[edit | edit source]
Features[edit | edit source]
- FAST-PACED HEAD-TO-HEAD DUELS
- Your eager Minions will blindly charge toward their opponents, leaving it entirely up to you to decide their course by where you play them.
- Minions can claim the bridges and destroy the rival Master.
- Claiming bridges earns you xp and allows you to level up, earning unique perks based on your chosen Master.
- You can also use mighty spells to tip the tide of the battle, for example with a well aimed healing fireball (it’s a thing) in the midst of your wounded troops.
- UNLOCK OR CRAFT MAGNIFICENT MINIONS AND SPARKLING SPELLS
- Like the Demon Warrior that grows stronger every time you play it - Raid boss time!
- Use a well-placed the Beam of DOOM! spell to obliterate any big minions that get too close - like the Demon Warrior ;)
- Or have fun with the peace-loving Mana Puff, that bounces onto the bridge and gives you extra mana as long as he’s happy - which is always.
- Of course, you could also get the Troubadour, a large, friendly gentleman with the greatest collection of bagpipe songs in history!
- REAL-TIME ONLINE MATCHES - FROM CASUAL TO LEGENDARY
- Play online against worthy opponents who think they can outwit you.
- Lightning-fast matches let you play “just one more” all the time.
- Or invite your friends for a good-natured romp. Just kidding, we know you’ll just show off your “Pure Legendary” deck!
- ”ANYTHING ELSE?”
Requirements[edit | edit source]
Minimum[edit | edit source]
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3, 2.4 Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT 240 or equivalent, minimum 512 MB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 6 GB available space